2016 Prizm Football (3 Autos for just $110 per box) arrives Wednesday at Sports Cards Plus bolstered by the potent power of stunning Prizm parallels. This highly exciting rookie class paired with Prizm's vibrant assemblage of chase-worthy parallels is sure to create some of the most colorful player and team collections in the history of football collecting.
The parallel pursuit begins on Wednesday, but 2016 Prizm Football is about more than just chasing rainbows. It’s about new designs, new inserts, new colors... new twists. It’s about staying true to the Prizm way while also delivering a product that feels fresh and reinvigorated. On average, each hobby box of 2016 Prizm Football (12 cards per pack, 12 packs per box) will yield three autographs, 10 numbered Prizms, 24 Rookie Cards and four inserts.
Additional case-level guarantees have been established for 2016 Prizm Football. Every case of 2016 Prizm Football will contain the following, on average:
- - One autograph of Carson Wentz, Ezekiel Elliott, Dak Prescott, Jared Goff or a Dual Memorabilia Autograph of Goff and Wentz.
- - One Rookie Dual Memorabilia Autograph sequentially numbered to 99 or less!
- - One Super Short Print Razzle or Dazzle insert card.
- - At least six Prizm parallels sequentially numbered to 25 or less.
- - Also, the following should fall in an average hobby case based on program drop rates: Roughly 20 autographs numbered to 149 or less.