Arriving Wednesday at noon is 2011 National Treasures Football, so lets have a contest. We are getting 24 boxes, and The Super Hit Factory is sure to get tons of Cam Newton autographs. First one to pull a 1/1 Cam Newton Auto in our store wins $100.00. If there are no 1/1 Cam Newton autos, the lowest production number Cam Newton auto wins $100.
The National Treasures base set, composed of 336 cards, all numbered to 99 or less, is one of the toughest ever to build. The super high-end set mixes veterans, rookies and legends, focusing largely on big hits. For example, a one-of-a-kind redemption is good for a massive fold-out card that brings together autographs and jumbo jersey swatches from all 36 2011 Rookie Premiere participants. Other highlights include cards with pieces of the goal posts used in the 1958 NFL Championship, jumbo Pro Bowl patches and autographed laundry tags. Eight-card packs of 2011 National Treasures Football include three autographs and three memorabilia cards.
2011 National Treasures Football Product Highlights:
- Base set breaks down to 150 veterans, 50 legends, 100 Rookie Signatures and 36 Rookie Signatures Materials.
- The longest card of all-time, a one-of-one redemption is good for a three-foot fold-out that includes autographs and jumbo jersey swatches from all 36 participants in the 2011 NFL Players Rookie Premiere.
- Pen Pals deliver two, three, four or eight autographs from top 2011 NFL rookies.
- Unique memorabilia swatches, Colossal Laundry Tag Signatures combine a veteran autograph and tag from a game-used jersey.
- Pro Bowl Letterman cards have jumbo patches from name plates, laundry tags and logos taken from game-worn Pro Bowl jerseys.
- 1958 Goal Post feature pieces of a goal post used in the 1958 NFL Championship Game.
- A Four Horsemen book card includes four cut signatures and a game-worn jacket swatch from Knute Rockne.
- Jim Thorpe is the focus of another book card that pairs a cut signature with a baseball jersey swatch and a piece of his college tank top.
- Quad Signature Booklets combine four autographs from multiple generations of players.
- Souvenir Cuts
- Century NFL Tags
- NFL Shield Signatures
- Ring of Honor Signatures
- Embles of the Hall